Winners are Grinners, Diners and Cruisers
A GOURMET dinner, a hotel stay and a four-night cruise awaited the top 10 agents in P&O’s recent Flagship Achievers Program.
The lucky consultants had dinner at the Rocks in Sydney and a night’s accommodation before embarking on the cruise to Moreton Island.
The Flagship Achievers Program is P&O Cruises incentive program, rewarding agents annually for exceeding sales targets.
The winners for 2022 were named as:
- Mark Smith – Let’s Cruise (Auckland, NZ)
- Barry Warner – PlanetDwellers – (Darlinghurst, NSW)
- Benice Parkinson – Clean Cruising (Brisbane, QLD)
- Robyn Shields – I Love Cruising (Cairns, QLD)
- Kerrie Chapman – Barrow & Bear Travel (Wavell Heights QLD)
- Daryl Muspratt – ESeaCruising (Bulimba, QLD)
- Angie Reilly – Flight Centre (Brisbane, QLD)
- Anita Oliver – Cruiseaway (Labrador, QLD)
- Lynelle Lucas – Just Cruises (Mermaid Waters, QLD)
- Leanne Russell – Cruise Holidays (Middle Ridge, QLD)
The cruise included welcome drinks and dinner at celebrity Chef Luke Mangan’s Luke’s Bar & Grill, tickets to the Blanc de Blanc cabaret comedy show in the Black Circus Theatre and dolphin feeding on Tangalooma Island.
The group also enjoyed access to P&O’s new Byron Beach Club, an exclusive space onboard to rest and unwind.
“The results achieved by our agents highlight the strength of the market recovery across the cruising industry and we sincerely thank them for their ongoing support,” said Angus Mackay, Key Accounts Manager for P&O Cruises Australia.
Agents can register for the 2023 Flagship at flagship.pocruises.com.au