win CYCLING TRIP IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Win two places on Tour De Vines vineyard cycling tour in South Australia.
This 6 day Cycling Tour in South Australia explores the Barossa, Clare Valley & McLaren Vale regions. Ride the fantastic Rail Trails of South Australia and discover the incredible food and wine of this region on this gourmet cycling tour. Soak up the knowledge of your local guide whilst discovering South Australia’s best rail trails including the Riesling Rail Trail in the Clare Valley, The Barossa Trail & the Coast to Vines Rail Trail in McLaren Vale. The scenery varies across the three regions we explore, from vast rows of world-class vineyards and old farm trucks of the Barossa, to the historic cellar doors and Lutheran history in the Clare, to the more modern feeling, ocean vistas of McLaren Vale. It all starts – and ends – in lovely Adelaide fast becoming one of Australia’s highest rated tourist cities. In fact Lonely Planet has named Adelaide in its’ Top 10 Cities to Visit.
Highlights of this trip include:
- Lunch at the acclaimed Skillogalee Restaurant in the Clare Valley
- Cycling the Barossa Trail and visiting iconic Maggie Beers + other famous Barossa wineries
- Experiencing the world class gourmet food of South Australia
- Cycling the Riesling Rail Trail in the Clare Valley via historic cellar doors
- Overnight in the historic German town of Hahndorf in the Adelaide Hills
- Visiting McLaren Vale riding the Shiraz Trail passing rows of vineyards
Entries close 30 Apr 2023 11:59pm AWST.
Remember to read our terms and conditions to be sure your entry qualifies.
Prize excludes flights and transport to and from tour start in Adelaide.
HOW TO ENTER
We’ve hidden FOUR questions about the Tour de Vines in the pages of the April issue. All you have to do is find the questions, work out your answers and then head to our Competitions page to enter.